Provincetown’s Premier Waterfront Accommodations
Whether you are coming to Provincetown for a romantic retreat, a weekend getaway or a long anticipated vacation, the Boatslip Beach Club has a comfortable guest room for you. Our accommodations have views of beautiful Provincetown Harbor, lively Commercial Street or our dynamic deck and pool area. Our guest rooms are available with either one queen bed, one king bed or two double beds. We offer something for everyone!
Enjoy beautiful waterfront views of Cape Cod Bay. All of our Waterfront Double rooms feature two double beds and a large balcony.
Enjoy beautiful waterfront views of Cape Cod Bay. All of our Waterfront King rooms feature a king bed and a large balcony.
Guests staying in our Poolview rooms overlook our pool and have a great view of our world famous afternoon Tea Dance. Poolview rooms feature a queen bed and a balcony.
Enjoy views of picturesque Provincetown harbor. All of our Harbor view rooms feature a queen bed and a balcony.
These rooms have two double beds overlooking lively Commerical Street.
Terms & Conditions:
- Check-in time is 2 pm and check-out time is 11 am, sorry we cannot provide early check-ins or late check-outs.
- The deposit for your reservation is a one night minimum, or 50% of stay, whichever is greater except during peak periods as stated below.
- Reservations cancelled less than 15 days from date of arrival will result in the forfeiture of deposit.
- Certain peak weekends have minimum night requirements as listed below:
- MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND: May 24th 2018 thru May 28th 2018 : 3 night minimum
- JULY 4th WEEK: June 29th 2018 thru July 4th 2018 : 4 night minimum
- BEAR WEEK: July 4th 2018 thru July 15th 2018 : 7 night minimum
- CARNIVAL WEEK: August 11th 2018 thru August 18th 2018 : 7 night minimum
- LABOR DAY WEEKEND: August 30th 2018 thru September 3rd 2018 : 3 night minimum
- SATURDAYS: 3 night minimum
- The deposit for Fourth of July, Bear Week and Carnival is 100% of your stay and is non-refundable.
- Rates do not include state and local tax.
- Rates are for one or two people per room. There is a maximum number of four people per room in rooms with two beds and a maximum number of two people per room for rooms with one bed.
- There is an additional charge of $35 for each extra person each night.
- Our hotel cannot accommodate pets at this time.
- We no longer provide on-site parking.
Since all areas of our beach club, including lobby, pool, deck & grill, serve alcohol, we have a strict policy that all guests at our hotel must be 21 or older. We do request photo ID upon check-in and unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions.