Provincetown’s Premier Waterfront Accommodations
Whether you are coming to Provincetown for a romantic retreat, a weekend getaway or a long anticipated vacation, the Boatslip Beach Club has a comfortable guest room for you. Our accommodations have views of beautiful Provincetown Harbor, lively Commercial Street or our dynamic deck and pool area. Our guest rooms are available with either one queen bed, one king bed or two double beds. We offer something for everyone!
Enjoy beautiful waterfront views of Cape Cod Bay. All of our Waterfront Double rooms feature a two double beds and a large balcony.
Enjoy beautiful waterfront views of Cape Cod Bay. All of our Waterfront King rooms feature a king bed, newly remodeled bathrooms and a large balcony.
Guests staying in our Poolview rooms overlook our pool and have a great view of our world famous afternoon Tea Dance. All of our Poolview rooms feature a queen bed, newly remodeled bathrooms and a balcony.
Enjoy views of picturesque Provincetown harbor. All of our Harbor view rooms feature a queen bed, newly remodeled bathrooms and a balcony.
These rooms have two double beds and newly remodeled bathrooms. They also can accommodate up to four guests comfortably.
Terms & Conditions:
- Check-in time is 2 pm and check-out time is 11 am, sorry we cannot provide late checkouts.
- The deposit for your reservation is a one night minimum, or 50% of stay, whichever is greater.
- Reservations cancelled less than 15 days from date of arrival constitute forfeiture of deposit.
- Certain peak weekends have minimum night requirements as listed below:
- MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND: May 27th 2016 thru May 30th 2016 : 3 night minimum
- JULY 4th WEEK: July 1st 2016 thru July 8th 2016 : 4 night minimum
- BEAR WEEK: July 9th 2016 thru July 17th 2016 : 7 night minimum
- CARNIVAL WEEK: August 13th 2016 thru August 21st 2016 : 7 night minimum
- LABOR DAY WEEKEND: September 2nd 2016 thru September 5th 2016 : 3 night minimum
- SATURDAYS: 3 night minimum
- The deposit for fourth of July, Bear Week and Carnival is 100% of your stay and is non-refundable.
- Rates do not include state and local tax. Rates are for one or two people per room.
- There is a maximum number of four people per room in rooms with two beds and a maximum number of two people per room for rooms with one bed.
- There is an additional charge of $35 for each extra person each night.
- Our hotel cannot accommodate pets at this time.
- Starting May 6th, 2016, we will provide parking spaces for our waterfront king rooms and waterfront double rooms only. Please consider your needs when booking your reservations. Most visitors find Provincetown to be very walkable and bicycles are popular as well.
Since all areas of our beach club, including lobby, pool, deck & grill, serve alcohol we have a strict policy that all guests at our hotel must be 21 or older. We do request photo ID upon check-in and unfortunately we cannot make exceptions. Thank you for understanding because of the alcoholic beverages served we are an adults only resort.
If you require assistance, please call us toll free at 1-877-PTOWNMA (1-877-786-9662) and one of our staff would be happy to help you.